We are hiring a new
Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- have a passion for digital marketing?
- feel like your creativity is stifled in the corporate world?
- wish you could have the freedom you crave?
- read blogs and books about online marketing for fun?
- enjoy creating fun and engaging videos for social media & advertising?
- like working in a fast-paced environment?
- enjoy regularly tweaking your campaigns with new tactics to deliver top results?
If so, you are the type of candidate we are looking for at The BBS Agency
The BBS Agency is a rapidly growing digital marketing and web development agency. We are looking for the next talented team member to join our tight-knit group of professionals.
We are looking for the right candidate to handle the marketing and branding for the business and our products.
The ideal candidate doesn’t wait for someone to give them a task. They recognize what needs to be done, they take ownership and figure out how to deliver results. They enjoy the entire process: the research, the planning, the execution, the tweaks and adjustments. They love the thrill of seeing the fruits of their labors getting results… then go and try to top those results. They work well leading a team, or working solo. They are detail orientated, results driven. They enjoy what they do, laugh often, and have fun in the process!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create & execute overall digital & social media marketing strategy to promote brand awareness and companies services/products
- Develop and implement a brand strategy.
- Develop & oversee the implementation marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Plan, review, and maintain a marketing budget and expenditures
- Develop marketing to help achieve objectives for revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Monitor trends and best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Digital Marketing
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Work with our design and PPC team to create ongoing digital marketing campaigns. Your primary focus will be the creation of the ads (text, banners, and videos)
- We encourage fun and creative marketing material
- Email Marketing Management
- Develops email automation campaigns, drip campaigns, and newsletters.
- Keeps on top of industry and company news for newsletter
- Writes relevant content, creates campaigns, evaluates, and tracks performance.
- Assist with the setup of email automation via Keap/InfusionSoft
- Social Media Management
- Manage the company's social media accounts & presence
- Writes and posts regular content that is engaging to our online audience, promotes us as a thought leader, elevates the brand, and generates ongoing organic growth.
- Create fun and engaging video content for YouTube channel, in online advertising, our blog & other social media channels
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Content Marketing
- Help write and create regular blog content and publish with SEO best practices to maintain and improve SERP rankings.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Creative mindset, positive personality, determined, and a doer who gets things done.
- Imbued with natural curiosity & a quick learner.
- Be able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Must be comfortable meeting with team and clients over video chat.
- Excited for the opportunity to shape the direction of our operations.
- Willing and passionate to learn the marketing skills required for this position.
- Video editing skills and experience creating fun and engaging videos for use in online promotions
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Requires minimal supervision, strong independent thinker and the ability to team well with others.
- Must have excellent organizational, writing, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and execution skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, computer skills, and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic; dependable and trustworthy
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Keap/InfusionSoft, Constant Contact, etc is a plus
- Have broadband internet and powerful computer for remote work, video editing, and ZOOM meetings
- Paid time off
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Salary + commission
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education / Experience: Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years years (Preferred)
- Work Remotely: Option to work remotely majority of time after established in role