We are hiring a new
Marketing & Brand Strategy Specialist
- … have a passion for digital & social media marketing?
- … read blogs and books about online marketing for fun?
- … enjoy creating fun and engaging videos and images for social media & advertising?
- … enjoy leading and sharing your knowledge with others?
- … like working in a casual, fast-paced environment?
- … get excited about delivering results?
- … enjoy regularly tweaking your online campaigns with new tactics to deliver top results?
If so, you are the type of candidate we are looking for at The BBS Agency
The BBS Agency is a rapidly growing digital marketing and web development agency. We are looking for the next talented team member to join our tight-knit group of professionals.
We are looking for the right candidate to help with the marketing, social media, and branding for the business and our various services including PrebuiltSites.com.
The ideal candidate doesn’t wait for someone to give them a task. They look for and recognize what needs to be done. Then they take ownership and figure out how to deliver results. They enjoy the entire process: the research, the planning, the execution, the tweaks and adjustments. They love the thrill of seeing the fruits of their labors getting results… then go and try to top those results. They work well in a team, or working solo. They are detail orientated, results driven. They enjoy what they do, laugh often, and have fun in the process!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing & social media creatives to help achieve objectives for revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Helping to create and executing the overall digital & social media marketing strategy to promote brand awareness and companies services/products
- Develop & implementation of marketing plans for new and existing products and services.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Plan, review, and maintain a their marketing budget and expenditures
- Monitor trends and best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Assist with sales funnel creation
- Digital Marketing
- Developing and implementing fun and creative PPC campaigns
- Work with our design and PPC team to create ongoing digital marketing campaigns. Your primary focus will be the creation of the ads (text, banners, and videos)
- We encourage fun and creative marketing material
- Email Marketing
- Help develop sales funnels with email automation, drip campaigns, and newsletters.
- Curate industry and company news for newsletter
- Author content for emails, creates campaigns, evaluates, and tracks performance.
- Assist with the setup of email automation via Keap/InfusionSoft
- Social Media
- Manage the company's social media accounts & presence
- Writes and posts regular content that is engaging to our online audience, promotes us as a thought leader, elevates the brand, and generates ongoing organic growth.
- Create fun and engaging video content for YouTube channel, in online advertising, our blog & other social media channels
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Content Marketing
- Help write and create regular blog content and publish with SEO best practices to maintain and improve SERP rankings.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Creative mindset, positive personality, determined, and a doer who gets things done.
- Imbued with natural curiosity & a quick learner.
- Be able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Video & image editing skills along with experience creating fun and engaging videos/images
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Requires minimal supervision, strong independent thinker and the ability to team well with others.
- Must have excellent organizational, writing, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and execution skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, computer skills, and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic; dependable and trustworthy
- Experience with photo, video, and illustration design and editing tools. Animation experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Keap/InfusionSoft, Constant Contact, etc is a plus
- Have broadband internet and powerful computer for remote work, video editing, and ZOOM meetings
- Paid time off
- Job Type: Part to full time
- Salary: Negotiable pending experience and education
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Experience: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Location: Person would have to meet in our Fond du Lac office 2-3 days a week to discuss social media & marketing plan/progress, and be required to schedule and plan postings for everyday.