Website tuning and optimization is the science of coaxing your website’s visitors into doing the desired action, such as purchasing something, filling out a form, or clicking on a particular link.
When evaluating your website, you need to start by answering the following questions:
- Where are you trying to drive visitors to?
- What is the Call to Action?
- Is there a clear navigation path for various website visitors?
- What is your unique selling point?
- Why should a visitor continue farther into the site?
- What is the #1 thing you want a new visitor to do on your website?
Contact you? Purchase something? Join an email newsletter?
If the answer is…
I am not sure
…then imagine how new visitors to your website feel.
We Optimize Websites For Conversions and Tune Them for Optimal User Experience
We make your website work better and tailor it to what your customers want.
We examine your website’s analytics and examine the behavior of your website’s visitors. Your website’s analytics tell a very important story… how the site’s visitors behave.
Are they jumping ship and going to a different website right away (high bounce rate) or do they click around and check things out (pages per visit)? How long are they staying on your site? How many are new visitors? Are most website visitors local to your business (location demographics)?
The answers to these questions and more can be found in your website’s analytic reports. By combining your website analytics report with heat maps and click maps, we gain an insight into how your website’s visitors are using the site and how we can tailor it to fit their needs, improve your conversion rate, and make you more money by gaining more customers!
What process do we use for Website Tuning and Optimization?
- Fact Finding and Research
- We interview you.
- We examine your existing website analytics. If you don’t have any, we install them for you.
- We perform a thorough assessment of your site or landing page.
- We poll between 20-50 users on the internet about what they think about your website.
- *We set up a minimum of a weekly status meeting to ensure that everyone is kept in the loop.
- Planning and Design includes:
- A documented, step-by-step plan to improve and optimize your website
- Details and mockups of any multi-variant tests to examine how well different page element combinations work together
- Different mockups of different pages or element designs that we will run A/B splits tests against
- The estimated test duration
- Implementation involves:
- Implementing conversion analytics and testing software on the site
- Starting A/B and multi-variant tests
- Setting up heat map and click maps
- Testing and Monitoring
- While waiting for the test to achieve statistical relevance, we constantly monitor the campaigns to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Evaluating and Implementing the Winners
- Once the tests have achieved statistical relevance, we review the test results, evaluate the heat maps and the click maps, and then implement the winners of our tests that we know will convert better and at known rates.
Bootstrap Business Solutions will help you get the most out of your website.