Here is collection of the most common Gravity Forms that I repeatedly use in one place. I’m making exports of these forms available for download and re-use on your own WordPress website using Gravity Forms. I only ask that you give a shout out to us and link back us on your blog or in social media.
One of the great things about the Gravity Forms plugin is how easy it is to reuse forms between sites. BBS pre-made forms are available for download and re-use on your own WordPress website using Gravity Forms. I only ask that you give a shout-out to BBS and link back to us on your blog or in social media.
- Click on the form you want below and download the ZIP file.
- Extract the ZIP file to get to the XML file.
- On your site, go to Forms–>Import/Export–>Import Forms.
- Browse to the extracted XML form and import it.
- Go to Forms–>Forms to see the newly imported form.
- Use as-is, or modify to your heart’s content.
- Give a shout-out to BBS and link back us (www.bootstrapbusinesssolutions.com) on your blog or in social media.
- Simple Contact Form – Simple Contact Us form: Name, email, and message fields are required. Phone is optional.
- Simple Contact Form with Company Name – Same fields as above but with company name field. All fields are required.
- Simple Employment Application – Simple form that collects name, address, phone and email, with options to upload a cover letter and resume.
Gravity Forms + PayPal – requires the PayPal Add-on
- Accept Payments online from PayPal – Simple form to collect payments via PayPal.